- “Site” means www.lowcarblove.co.za and related mobile sites and applications
- “Products” means the item or items that are displayed for purchase within the site or those that are ordered by you
- “Account” means the account that you will need to register for on the site if you would like to submit an order on the site
- “User” means any visitor to the site and who are bound by these Terms and Conditions
- “You” means any customer that places an order for purchase on the site, and who is bound by these Terms and Conditions
- “Contract” or “Sale” means your order of a product or products from this site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions
- “Confirmation of order” means our email to you in confirmation that we have received your order
- “Order” means an order submitted by you to the site to purchase a product or products from us
- “We” or “Us” or “LCL” means Low Carb Love
- “Business Day” or “working day” means a day which is not a Saturday nor a Sunday nor a Public Holiday within South Africa
- “Includes” or “Including” means without limitation
- “Wishlist” means a list created by you of products that are not part of an order but you may wish to purchase in the future on condition that the said products are available
- Low Carb Love is an online store which can be found at www.lowcarblove.co.za
- Low Carb Love sells products such as (but not limited to) food products, supplements, books, digital downloads and appliances
- The site enables shoppers to browse and purchase products and have those products delivered to their door or address via courier or postal service. Or in the case of digital products, have them available to download through a link.
- All users of the site (both visitors and purchasers) are bound by these Terms and Conditions
- No product is able to be reserved for purchase at a later date. Any product that is added to your cart will have 30 mins availability for you to purchase it, after which the product will be cleared from your cart
- Any product added to your Wishlist does not constitute a reservation of product and is merely your wish to purchase the product at a later stage subject to availability
- All visitors will be able to view products and add them to a cart, but only those that register an account on the site will be able to purchase from LCL
- The price that you see on the product is not inclusive of vat. At this stage LCL is not vat registered and as such all invoices will not have Vat included.
- You undertake that all details provided by you are correct at the time of purchase and LCL will not be responsible for any mistakes made including and not limited to: address details; card details etc
- You are responsible for reviewing the up to date Terms and Conditions for every new order you make
- We may at our discretion refuse to accept any order from you – and will ensure that if we do so either an alternative solution is given (e.g. alternative product) or any monies owning are paid back to you within 7 working days
- If you have made a mistake with your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately
- While we will do our best to ensure that all pricing on the website is correct, LCL reserves the right to amend the price even after your order has been submitted. We would then contact you to check whether you are happy to proceed with the order.
- LCL may request documentation from you before processing your order as part of any fraud checks and we reserve the right to cancel your order if such documentation is not given within 3 working days
- LCL may choose to issue sales or discounts on its products from time to time – this is at the discretion of LCL
- Every reasonable effort will be made by LCL to display the correct price, however LCL reserves the right to not supply the product(s) if the price is incorrect
- All products sold on this site are for personal use only and not for resale. If you wish to enquire about wholesale of LCL branded products only, you may do so at email@example.com.
- A sale is only made once payment has been received – up until that point the product remains the property of LCL
- Payment can be made via Visa and MasterCard credit cards or via bank transfer into our bank account, the details of which will be made available upon request
- For EFT payments, please use your order number as a reference. Only once funds have been received into our bank account will we dispatch the product(s) – you can also send a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to speed up the process
- LCL will not be held responsible for any mistakes made on your part when inputting the banking details for an electronic funds transfer
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for LCL via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway. PayGate is a licensed System Operator with the Payments Association of South Africa (PASA). PayGate is fully PCI compliant and uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR)
- Customer details will be stored by LCL separately from card details which are entered by the you on PayGate’s secure site
Discount vouchers and codes:
- From time to time LCL may offer discount vouchers and codes (e.g. R50 off for newsletter sign up). These vouchers will be limited to certain Terms and Conditions and those t’s and c’s will either be published here (on this page); on the marketing material advertising the voucher; or you can request these from email@example.com
- Unless otherwise stipulated these general terms will apply:
- All vouchers are only valid 30 days from issue;
- A discount voucher can only be used once per user and only one voucher can be used per order
- To redeem the voucher you would need to enter the code either in your “Cart” page or on the “Checkout” page
- You cannot transfer a voucher to another person
- Discount vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers
- We may at our discretion choose to exclude certain products for the use of a discount voucher
- Discount vouchers can only be used for regular priced products (not towards sale items)
- If you order an amount less than the value of the voucher, we will not credit the additional value of the voucher and this will not be owing to you as any form of refund
- If you choose to refund purchases where you have used a coupon – LCL reserves the right to refund that voucher and may not do so if it is no longer valid according to the Terms and Conditions of the voucher
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and do not have a cash value or accrue interest
- You may purchase a gift voucher through our site for various values
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and do not have a cash value or accrue interest
- Gift vouchers carry an expiration date of one year from issue and once the gift voucher has expired the value is no longer attainable through purchases on the site
- Gift vouchers can be used to purchase items from the website and if the voucher is not sufficient to cover the value of the order – the difference can be made up through payment
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable for cash once they have been purchased
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers
- If you have a gift voucher you may give that gift voucher over to another individual however the voucher will then only be available to that user
- Subject to availability of products and only upon receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 1 full working day
- Orders are then either dispatched via courier service or post office and is dependant on the delivery method applicable for your area and/or the delivery method selected by you at checkout (please see below for more details)
- FREE delivery is only offered where the total purchase amount is equal to or greater than R350 (not including any delivery fee). Products will be sent via our chosen courier service. This service will take between 1-5 working days for delivery.
- The standard courier service flat rate fee of R100.00 is available to those purchases under the value of R350. This option can take between 1-5 working days for delivery.
- While LCL has given expected delivery times on their site, the courier services may from time to time have delays – LCL can not be held liable for the delay in delivery. We will however endeavour to keep you informed if we are aware of any delays.
- NB: There may be some areas (e.g. rural villages or mining communities) that LCL are not able to deliver to. We will contact you if this is the case and reimburse you or arrange for an alternate delivery address.
- The website will offer you the methods that are applicable for your address entered at checkout – however there may be mistakes. LCL reserves the right to not go through with any order if the delivery fee is incorrect.
- We do not offer international deliveries from the website at this stage – if you are outside the borders of South Africa and wish to purchase from us please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is up to you to provide an address where there will be someone present to sign for the package. Deliveries are made on working days during working hours (8am to 5pm). If someone is not present at your stipulated address this may delay your delivery and may incur further costs by the delivery provider for re-delivery.
- If additional attempts to deliver your parcel have not succeeded within 2 weeks of initial delivery – the courier will return the products to LCL, we will reimburse you the cost of the products less 10% of the goods and less the delivery fee (this also includes delivery fees incurred by us for your Free delivery)
- A delivery is considered complete once the package has been delivered and signed by either you, or someone at the stipulated address on your behalf
- It is your responsibility to make known any faults to the package (e.g. opened or damaged) as soon as it has been received. Please contact us on email@example.com to do so.
- If your package is lost during delivery, we will either dispatch a new package or reimburse you
- The electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2003 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days if you have not received the products within the agreed delivery period. If you wish to cancel your order, the products need to be returned to Low Carb Love in their original packaging
- Please take care when opening the packaging to not damage the product, especially when using sharp objects
Order Value or Weight
|Main Metropolitan areas||Over R350||FREE||Courier||1 – 5 working days|
|Main Metropolitan areas||Under R350||R100||Courier||1 – 5 working days|
|Outlying areas||Over R350||FREE||Courier||1 – 5 working days|
|Outlying areas||Under R350||R100||Courier||1 – 5 working days|
- Please note: delivery fees are non-refundable
- All of our products are sold with a 7 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely happy you have 7 days to contact us and we will assist with the necessary refund (see below):
- If the products are still sealed and in their original packaging you must send these back to LCL (delivery costs will be for your account). LCL will then inspect the item(s) and will approve or decline the refund accordingly.
- If the products are no longer sealed and or have been used in some way we will pass the product back to the supplier and it will be up to the supplier to provide a refund or exchange on the goods. LCL will not be held responsible for the quality of the contents.
- If you have received the incorrect product(s) you must contact LCL within 2 working days and if the mistake is ours we will gladly rectify the matter by sending the correct order to you. We would also ask that the incorrect order is sent back to us. We will either arrange a courier to collect the order or to ask you to post the order (in either instance if the mistake is ours we will cover the cost of return delivery provided you have a receipt (e.g. in the case of post office delivery). The products need to be returned to us in their original packaging in order to effect a refund or exchange.
- If your order included sale items, the refunded amount will be what was originally on the invoice and not the current full price of the product
- Any refund or reimbursement that is due will be completed within 7 working days of us receiving the goods returned. Please also allow an additional 48 hrs for your bank to clear the funds.
- Should you wish to return an item due to any of the above instances please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to do so
- You can request a reimbursement to be made in the form of a credit to use on the site – if you opt to do this then please note you cannot change your request to a cash payment at any future stage
- Some products carry a relative expiry date on the packaging – it is up to you to inspect these at delivery and ensure that the contents are consumed within the expiry dates. No returns will be made on expired goods.
Low Carb Love takes privacy seriously and this means that the personal information collected and described below will never be given to anyone else. We will never sell, share or trade customer’s personal information.
Low Carb Love has taken all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA) which you can download here.
Security of Your Personal Information
Low Carb Love undertakes that all information collected is safely and securely stored.
Low Carb Love as a SSL (Secure socket layer) certificate with Comodo providing encryption and protecting information collected on this site.
Collection of Personal Information
The personal information collected will only be disclosed within the Low Carb Love organisation for internal use to ensure that we keep providing the best service for our customers.
When you create an account or purchase a product with Low Carb Love, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Email address
- Mobile number
- ID Number / passport number
- Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns
When you visit the Low Carb Love site, the computer data we collect may include your:
- Computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages you visit on Low Carb Love
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
The information collected may be used by Low Carb Love for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the site
- To deliver the products that you have purchased from Low Carb Love
- To update you on the status of the delivery of your purchases and for other customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To inform you of competitions and promotions offered by Low Carb Love or its partners
- To inform you of any changes to Low Carb Love that may affect your account or future shopping experiences
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and site access that may improve our service to you an other customers in the future
The above information is voluntarily provided by you or collected electronically through the use of “cookies”. You can choose to not receive any information from Low Carb Love and its partners – you can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the marketing material. You can also regulate the use of “cookies” independently with your personal search engine settings. If you do not disable the “cookie” feature, you consent to our use of the information collected by using that cookie.
The information collected by Low Carb Love may be used for the above purposes subject to the following conditions:
- Low Carb Love may be required to disclose personal information if and when we believe there are grounds that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes
- Low Carb Love may use all and any information that is non-personal in nature, and Low Carb Love owns and reserves the right to non-personal statistical information gathered and compiled through the site and other channels
- You acknowledge and agree that certain relevant personal information (i.e. Name and Surname, delivery address, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the delivery services company to ensure delivery of your purchases with Low Carb Love
Communication from Low Carb Love
- When you sign up to the Low Carb Love newsletter or promotional emails you agree to receive email communication from Low Carb Love
- When you purchase a product (whether for a rand value or a free product), you agree to sign up to our bi-monthly newsletter and be informed of special promotions and competitions we may be running via email
- When you email any of our email addresses (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) you agree to receive emails in response to your email
- When you purchase a product with Low Carb Love, you agree to receive emails and communication to ensure you stay on track with the status of your order
Updating your Personal Information
You can update your personal information at any time by accessing your account on the Low Carb Love site.
Like many other Web sites, www.lowcarblove.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to www.lowcarblove.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
www.lowcarblove.co.za has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Any person that attempts to hack into or deliver any malicious code or software into this site or attempts to gain data or unauthorised access to this site will be be prosecuted and any damages will be claimed by LCL
- All users are held by these Terms and Conditions and agree that they shall keep their account login details safe and secure and that they will not share those with a 3rd party
- LCL will take responsible actions to ensure the security of data held on this site, but will not be responsible for any leak of data due to hacking or unauthorised access
- Low Carb Love is registered with Comodo which provides SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to ensure safety and security of any sensitive information collected on this site.
- The use of this website is limited to browsing and purchasing products advertised. No fraudulent or malicious browsing or commenting will not be allowed and LCL reserves all rights to restrict certain users or delete certain comments
- All copy (text) and images belong to Low Carb Love and any unauthorised copying or use for commercial purposes will result in legal action
- You are allowed to copy, share and download images and content of this site for private and non-commercial use subject to referencing Low Carb Love or the domain www.lowcarblove.co.za
- If you wish to receive a commercial license on any of the content of this site please contact us on email@example.com
- All software, databases, graphics, design, code and all other elements of this site are the property of or under licence of Low Carb Love and are protected by local and international legislation.
- Low Carb Love is responsible for adhering to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) in respect of the sale of any products from the site – however LCL cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this site including the content, products and services.
- Low Carb Love has made every reasonable attempt to ensure that the information on our site is correct and kept up to date, however mistakes do happen by humans and digital software, and as such, LCL cannot be held responsible and liable for any incorrect or incomplete information.
- Low Carb Love promotes a healthy lifestyle through low carb eating and all of our products are aimed at this lifestyle. All content given on this site and other digital and social media channels are the opinions of Low Carb Love and not a medical practitioner and you acknowledge that before you undertake to consume any of our products, that you consult the advice of your doctor
- Upon receiving your product(s) purchased from this site, the onus is on you to read the packaging thoroughly before consuming or using the contents. If you are unsure of the contents, it is your responsibility to contact the supplier to check before consuming. This includes but is not limited to information about allergens, preservatives and cooking or factory packaging practices.
- While we have selected products and ingredients (in the case of LCL branded products) of good quality, and undertake that we don’t not wish to cause harm by our products in any way (either to people, animals or the environment), we do not accept any responsibility if the products advertised or sold on our site cause harm in any manner
- Any content, information, or ideas expressed on this site (including the blog and other digital and social media channels) should not be taken as advice and any content of a health related nature is not medical opinion and we recommend that any change to your lifestyle and eating habits be done only in consultation with you doctor.
- Any other site, company or entity that is linked or referenced on the LCL site is not necessarily an endorsement or an agreement of views expressed on or by those sites, companies or entities. Conversely any link or reference from any other site, company or entity is not necessarily an endorsement of Low Carb Love.
- We do not accept liability for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss, or damage to person, animal or property arising from your use of LCL’s services or products including, but not limited to, claims arising from or related to LCL’s negligence and/or products liability. We at LCL assume no responsibility for any of your medical expenses, veterinary expenses, injuries or damages suffered in connection with our products or services. By agreeing to our’ Terms and Conditions you are agreeing that your spouse, assignees, heirs, relatives, guardians and legal representatives will not make any claim against LCL for any loss accident, injury, illness, death or damage to person, animal or property arising from your use of our products and services. By accepting our Terms and Conditions you are expressly agreeing that this indemnity/waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as the Law of South Africa will allow, and that if any portion thereof is held to be invalid that the balance shall continue to be of full legal force and effect.
- Low Carb Love reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time (of amend parts of it) and will publish these on the website. It is your responsibility to check the new Terms and Conditions before using the site.
- You have the right to cancel your account with Low Carb Love at any time and for any reason
- These Terms and Conditions take effect from first publication and remain indefinitely so long as the site continues to operate
- LCL reserves the right to close down the site at any time
- We have the right to close down your account and deny you access for whatever reason, dependant on you actions and non-adherrance to these Terms and Conditions
This site is governed by the laws of South Africa.
Domicilum citandi et executandi:
Low Carb Love
P.O. Box 1971
If you feel that Low Carb Love is not complying with any of the above or if you wish to contact us for any reason you can do so by making use of the following channels:
6 Things You Didn’t Know About No Carb Pasta – Facebook Share Competition – August 2015
- The competition shall run from 14 August 2015 and closes at 12pm (South African time) on 21 August 2015
- The winner will be announced at 4pm on 21 August 2015
- The winner shall win 12 bags of Superlite Lasagne Shirataki Noodles, worth R372.00 (as per the selling price on lowcarblove.co.za).
- The prize is not refundable nor transferable.
- The prize will be delivered to the nearest post office of the winner’s address.
- To enter the competition a participant must share, via Facebook, the post associated to the specified blog post. The Facebook post(s) to be shared will be found on Low Carb Love’s Facebook Page only. No Carb Pasta – 6 Things You Didn’t Know.
- One entry per participant will apply. Any additional shares, comments or likes will not be deemed as additional entries.
- Superlite Noodles may promote the competition via their Facebook Page, however any shares, comments or likes of these posts will not be considered as entries into the competition.
- The winner will be selected via www.randomresult.com.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.